Hello everybody.

I am developing a system for use of sockets to a telnet server on port 6677.
Locally, everything goes fine, even creating a projector(exe).

But when it goes online, it don´t connect because some kind of
crossdomain error.

The problem is that I don´t have access to the 80 port of the server,
so my webserver is on 6680 port.

I try use:
Security.loadPolicyFile("http://servico.servidor.com:6680/crossdomain.xml";);

And also:
Security.loadPolicyFile("xmlsocket://servico.servidor.com:6680/crossdomain.xml");

But, for some reason, he keeps giving me the sandbox error.

I did several alterations like:
           Security.allowDomain(host +":6680")
           Security.allowInsecureDomain(host +":6680");
           Security.loadPolicyFile("xmlsocket://"+ host
+":6680/crossdomain.xml");
           Security.loadPolicyFile("http://"+ host +":6680/crossdomain.xml");

But still, nothing.

Somebody have any idea?