Hi,

I think I found the solution. If I set the backgroundAlpha to 0.4 is
seems to be equal with with the panel border alpha and the content
area it's not shadowed anymore.

Here is my full mxml that worked - maybe somebody else can use it as
well. :-)

Regards Markus

<mx:Panel x="337" y="94" width="250" height="280" layout="absolute"
cornerRadius="30" roundedBottomCorners="true"
borderThicknessBottom="25" borderThicknessLeft="20"
borderThicknessRight="20" borderThicknessTop="0" borderColor="#E2E2E2"
backgroundSize="0" borderThickness="0" backgroundAlpha="0.4"
backgroundColor="#E2E2E2" alpha="0.8">

</mx:Panel>

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Schmalle"