Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is possible - but I can't get it working so
wondered if anyone had an example of how I could do this:

I have a TileList and on this TileList I'd like to show a number of
Flex Components (most likely based on Tile I guess?). I've tried
defining the TileList with a dataprovider ArrayCollection then
creating a component based on Tile, creating an actionscript
instance of the Tile and then inserting it into the ArrayCollection.
I suspect though, that TileList requires something a little more
precise if it's going to be able to render the Tiles...

I hope the above makes some kind of sense...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jamie.