----- Original Message -----
From: "seemaherein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:52 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] need advice - html to mxml

> Hi,
>
> the developer working previously on my application has coded an
> index.html which has various url's. each url takes to an mxml
> application.
>
> If i am correct we should have only one mxml application file.
> Can anybody advice if i can convert this index.html in an mxml
> application file

Now this post worries me a bit. Usually you would expect there to be one
mxml application and everything working from that, but there could be
reasons why this hasn't been done - search engine optimization, having the
ability to bookmark separate parts of the application, building a
mini-application portlet type infrastructure, etc. You would need to know
how the various parts are constructed to know if they will work together
well as part of a single application.

The worrying part is that if you're not sure about this fairly basic issue,
how will you add a cacheing mechanism?

Paul