>From the Flex 3 page
<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder3/>  :

"Please note that you can install a separate copy of Flex Builder 3
standalone and it will remain separate from any Flex Builder 2
installations. If you wish to use the plug-in version of Flex Builder 3
you will need to install it in a separate installation of Eclipse as the
two plug-in versions cannot co-exist in a single installation. Also note
that a project that has its settings modified by Flex Builder 3 will not
open in Flex Builder 2."
So no, you can't have both the Flex2 and Flex3 plugin installed on the
same Eclipse.

-- Michael