Hi Gustavo,

First off you should have some method for converting the XML into an
object.  The class can be named something like SampleVO with the fields
client, description, and image.   Verify that you are able to read in the
XML and set the fields properly.

Then in your title window create the following reference:   [Bindable]
public var sample:SampleVO;
The title property of your TitleWindow would then bind to {sample.client}

Lastly, instead of trying to directly set the title in the openWindow
function, just set myWindow.sample to the sample you want to render.

--Josh