Did you try embedding fonts and rotating the PDG?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mikhail Shevchuk
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:10 PM
To: Flex
Subject: [flexcoders] Printing custom DataGrid in landscape orientation

Hello, group

I would like to print DataGrid data as a simple table. The problem,
I've faced to is that I can't use PrintDataGrid component because it
prints data not the way I need. What I need is to print table in
landscape orientation. How can I implement this ?

The landscape orientation is the only appropriate way to print tables
with many columns, as far as I know. I would like also to print
multipage tables.

Any ideas are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mikhail

--
A vivid and creative mind characterizes you.