Doug,
That is off the board. Do you think it will be possible to get rid of the history tracking on it. For some reason that always bothers me about the accordion, so I turn it off usually.
Still, nice job!  You rock dude.

Tony

Doug McCune wrote:

holla

http://dougmccune.com/flex/apple_accordion <http://dougmccune.com/flex/apple_accordion>

source will be coming soon, gotta do a little cleanup and write up a blog post. It uses a slightly modified Accordion component and some flexlib components.

Doug