Ya, it does now.

But while I have ya. I have a problem.

I am trying to make a item renderer/editor for a check box that will receive
focus in the grid. The main problem is that we do not pass in true/false. We
pass in 1 and 0.

I have a checkbox that works great as renderer and editor except that it
does not get focus. I use the mx checkbox as the item renderer is does not
display the values, but DOES get focus.

If create an item renderer that extends checkbox and basically override the
data set property. I determine if I am being passed 1 or 0 and set
this.selected = true or false. But it will not get focus. I tore my hair out
all day trying to get it to work.   Any ideas. If you need I will send you
an example, but I would have to put it together.

Right now when I tab through the grid and hit the checkbox column, the
entire grid loses focus. Not good for heads down data entry. If I click on
the checkbox all is well. It just will not get focus.