Hum, the problem not is with swf over swf, is for div over swf...
I had a popup menu and this popup goes over flex swf. It is impossible
to fix?

This a link for problem:
www.areaprojetos.com on left side on painel put Login 07291207673 and
Senha 123456, click in "meus servico" the page will be redirected to
administrative panel made in flex and when rollover mouse in menu,
this menu must go over swf.

Thanks, alex.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is not fixed, it is "external" meaning it has been transferred to
the player team.  There are known limitations of what you can do with
wmode-transparent.

> Why do you need to put swfs over other swfs?

On Behalf Of danielvlopes

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-12420?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel