From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Hueners
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:00 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Tracking users' actions

Perhaps what i'm remembering (however vaguely) _is a description of how
automation might be used to evaluate a visitor's trek though an
application. But my sense is that automation is intended to setup
testing scenarios rather than recording a real-life user's actions.

On 9/21/07, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >