From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Claude Hussenet
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Setting the crossdomain.xml file for
WebService in a diffferent path than ro

Yes,I did specify a WSDL.

As noticed in my previous email the crossdomain.xml is loaded from the
web ROOT domain at the instanciation of the WebService regardless of
calling the method flash.system.Security.loadPolicyFile.

When I call the method loadPolicyFile,the crossdomain.xml file
is loaded TWICE.Once from the location specified by loadPolicyFile and
twice from the web ROOT domain.

Let me know if I miss something.

Thx-Claude