I am trying to compile my whole flex data services project through flex ant
task (adobe labs); First of all, if someone can tell that, when you are
building your project through ANT using flex ant task is a good option or not.

I used the below mentioned code using flex Ant task and its compiling and also
giving me my .swf file as-well but for some reason its not adding flex data
services; Can someone help me by looking at below mentiond code that what I am
missing or if some one could send a code example/link or tell a better way of
building flex data services project through Ant then that would be really
appreciated.

Thanks.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<project name="flex builder" basedir=".">

     <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks"
classpath="${basedir}/web-inf/lib/flexTasks.jar" />
     <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2
Plug-in\Flex SDK 2"/>
     <property name="APP_ROOT" value="${basedir}"/>

     <target name="buildui">
 <mxmlc file="${APP_ROOT}/index.mxml" keep-generated-actionscript="true"
services="${APP_ROOT}/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml">
      <load-config filename="${APP_ROOT}/web-inf/flex/flex-config.xml"/>
      <source-path path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks"/>

             <compiler.library-path dir="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks" append="true">
               <include name="libs" />
             </compiler.library-path>

         </mxmlc>
     </target>