From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of superabe superabe
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Specify custom colors for a LineChart is not
possible ??

Is there a simple way to specify custom colors for a LineChart Series
using CSS  (Flex 3) ?
This should be a no-brainer. I can't believe there is no documentation
on this anywhere.

I am finding with the Charting stuff, that simple stuff can sometimes
seem frustratingly difficult.
Hoping somebody proves me wrong or points me to some docs.

TIA

- superabe