    File type: Shockwave Flash Object
    From:  myserver.com
    Would you like to open it or save it to your computer?

Why is it that filename.swf will trigger the Flash browser plugin but a CFM
that has a Shockwave Flash Object mime type won't?  Is IE confused because the
file ext doesn't match the mime type?  Is there a fix or workaround for this?
Something i can do in Coldfusion to re-set the mime type to something else, or
set content headers first, or something?  Doesn't seem to do this in IE 7, but
I have some IE 6 browsers in my organization and need to figure out a way to
handle this.

Thanks
Darren