I've tried to add my own namespace to allow me to insert my own
components, a process I've done several times before, and I get the
error: Element type "mx:Lab" must be followed by either attribute
specifications, ">" or "/>".

I am using FB 3 Milestone 3.  The full MXML for the file is this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
xmlns:v="views.*" layout="absolute">
        <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
                import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
                import vo.MediaElement;
                import mx.controls.Alert;
                private var images:XML= <thumbviewer>

        <image imgSrc="img.jpg" caption="An Image!"/>

        <movie swfSrc="swf.swf" caption="A swf!"/>

        </thumbviewer>
                private var imgArray:Array =new Array();

                private function parseViewer():void     {
                        var loop:int = 0;
                        for each (var me:XML in images.children()){
                                imgArray.push(new MediaElement
(me.imgSrc, me.swfSrc, me.caption));
                        }
                        Alert.show(imgArray.length+ ' imgarray');
                        allImages = new ArrayCollection(imgArray);
                }
                [Bindable]
                private var allImages:ArrayCollection;
        ]]>
</mx:Script>
        <mx:VBox horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="top"
horizontalCenter="0">
                <v:LargeView id="fullsize"
imgSrc="{allImages.getItemAt(0).imgSrc}a"/>
                <mx:Button label="Change view"
click="fullsize.swfSrc='movies/swf.swf'"/>
                <mx:Lab
</mx:Application>