From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gustavo Duenas
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:57 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] help with swf size problem in windows xp and
vista

Thanks Alex for your answer What you think of this...if I just reset the
swf loader into the app and erase the width and height can make any
difference in?

By the way so you know about some bug between flex and windows systems
(vista and xp)?

regards

Gustavo

On Oct 1, 2007, at 2:40 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

There is no way to prevent asynchronous loading of images, and someday,
you will be glad for it. I also cant guarantee that is your problem as
once the image is loaded it should force a resize, but this is the
second thread claiming this isnt working for them and Im not sure why. I
would recommend adding trace statements to report the
measuredWidth/Height of the images and see if that is making a
difference. Also make sure youve deployed the correct images to your
server and arent serving thumbnails instead.