A single valid posting here is usually acceptable, but also check out:

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeremy French
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] OT: Flex Consultants

Sorry if this is OT, but since a number of the members of this group are
Flex consultants, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way
to secure the services of one.  We're building a fairly large flex app,
and find ourselves a bit over our heads, and would like to pay someone
to help guide us and answer questions - possibly to do some work as
well.  Is there a popular site for such a request, or another avenue to
pursue this kind of arrangement?

How are you normally contacted for work?