Hey Pat,

I was more interested of the contents of the swf that includes the swc.

Say i create a custom button and compc it to swc.
Then include that swc into my flex app.
Can the flex compiler work out that some of the classes in my swc,
are already in my flex app and therefore not 'duplicate' them in the compiled end swf?

I guess i'm mainly interested in the flex framework classes.

regards,

Bjorn