I am starting the planning process for a project that, in its current vision
is a web site with 8-10 pages that each will contain a Flex application that
makes up most of the page.
I would like to use a single Flex Project for these applications that has
the 8-10 application MXML files and then the common code-base that they
share.

I am wondering if/how folks on this list have used Cairngorm in this
scenario. Does it make sense to have a distinct Controller / ModelLocater
per Application, or is it better to have a single Controller / ModelLocator

Also, I should point out that eventually the goal is to make use of the
player caching feature in FPlayer Update 3, for the common library swcs.

TIA

- superabe