I have a .NET web service that sends a VO back as a result for one of
its methods.  The VO has 5 properties (4 strings, 1 uint), and one
property that is another VO that contains 2 strings.  Looks like this:

ClientInfo
  uint
  string1
  string2
  string3
  string4
  ErrorObject
    string1
    string2

This information gets returned to my Flex app no problem, but when I
try to cast it to my client side ClientInfo object, it comes back as
null or errors out.  I'm trying like this inside my event handler:

var clientInfo:ClientInfo = evt.result as ClientInfo;

after this line, clientInfo is set to null.  The object has the exact
properties that it should, so what gives?  I'm new to Flex, so I'm not
sure if I'm expecting too much, I just kinda figured this would work...