Note: I already tried "Project > Clean" and running Flex from the
command line with the "-clean" option, but it's still giving me the
internal build error.  I also tried dropping the entire project and re-
creating it from scratch, but still no luck...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "byte.sensei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>