bug.  fixed in moxie.  use datatipfunction

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:12 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataTips on DataGrid shows entire XML line item,
why?

I have a Web Service pulling in XML which I'm putting into an
ArrayCollection.

public function fullResult(event:ResultEvent):void {
var fullXML:XML = XML(event.result);

var deployLength:Number = fullXML.deployment.length();
for(var i:Number = 0; i < deployLength; i++){
projectCatalogArr.addItem(fullXML.deployment[i]);

My DataGrid is bound to the projectCatalogArr and I'm using a DataTip
on one of the columns. I've never had this problem before but when
you roll over that column you get the entire string for that row. So
not only do you see that data, you also see everything for that item
in the XML.

<mx:columns>
<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Deployment" dataField="title"
showDataTips="true" dataTipField="title" />

Can someone please help?

Thank,
Mark