From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lruinelli
Sent: 15 October 2007 13:04
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] interactive-images

Hi all,

I would like to use a very simple image-map (a simple interactive
image, not gis!) in a flex gui to let user select things (e.g. select
a way, select a building). Is it possible to do using flex? are there
some samples available?

Thanks!!!

Saluti
Lorenzo

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.