So I've inherited a flex app. It's been months since I've looked at
Flex and Cairngorm.
The time change coming up is starting to rear it's ugly head and I'm
trying to get this going and fixed before Nov 4th.
I've got the app all set up, checked it out through CVS and there's an
error, right on login..

I Alert the event in the onFault function and it states

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="[MessagingError
message='Unknown destination 'EmployeeServiceRO'.']"
faultCode="InvokeFailed" faultDetail="Couldn't establish a connection
to 'EmployeeServiceRO'"]
messageId="47E7A8FA-EB41-1E60-A96D-A474ECC048D1"
type="fault"
bubbles=false
cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

Not sure where to go next for this error. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks