Amy,

Sorry...was trying to assist you while being in a rush, see below.

-Jun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "droponrcll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "realeyes_jun" jun@ wrote:
> >
> > Amy,
> >
> > I've done a bunch of research and demoing and currently I think
> that WST
> > is best for snippets in MXML and AS.
> > If you want a description and some screenshots:
> >
> > http://office.realeyesmedia.com/blogs/jun/?p=31
>
> When I clicked on the link to WST in your post, I could not find any
> link that obviously led to "download this thing."

Usually, I just use the Flex Builder built Help Menu --> Software
Updates --> Find and Install...
What version of Flex Builder/Eclipse are you using?  (WST will be
provided in the Web and J2EE developement grouping of either the
Callisto discovery site or the Europa discovery site)

If you still need more info, let me know and I'll see if I can muster up
some install instructions when I get a sec.

> > and the installation update
> >
> > http://office.realeyesmedia.com/blogs/jun/?p=59
>
> This post seemed to assume that you know some sort of starting point
> or context, which I don't.  Maybe it would be clearer with the
> download in hand.

Yes, my bad, I did assume you knew the context.  Anyway see comment
above.

> An interesting question...why can't they borrow the snippets code
> from Dreamweaver?

I wish they could...or even the Snip Tree view of CFEclipse which by
chance works with AS files but not MXML files.