Hi All,

Please take some time out to answer this Flex Beginners questions:

1. I made some changes to my  index.mxml and built my project o
compile the index.swf, after I start my tomcat server and try to
access my homepage (index.swf) I am still seeing the old version of my
index.swf.
I tried cleaning up the cache, cleaning and building my app and
restarting the server and even opening the homepage from mozilla  but
it doesn't help. I still see the old version of my index.swf.
Can anyone kindly tell me what the problem is?

2. I am using struts framework with the Flex framework for view.
In my web.xml I have defineg the index.swf as the main page. So I can
see the index.swf as homepage.
But when I right click on it, I don't see the "View Source" option,
can we even have a "View Source" option in a SWF file??

Thank You,
Tarun