Hi,

I've amended my service-config file to <endpoint
uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/flex2gateway/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/> but I'm still getting
the java.lang.NullPointerException' error message, which I originally
received. After I made the change I did restart the ColdFusion server.

Still not sure what's happening?