Hi,

I'm having a problem with a Flex app connecting to ColdFusion on a new
server, and through the great help of some people on this message
board I think the problem is the settings in the service-config file.

So looking on my server I found that I have two web-inf folders, which
both have a service-config file. I have one web-inf folder in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot folder and one in the C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\ now
which one should there be, all our sites run out side of both of these
folder and are accessed through websites set up in IIS, but the site
I'm having problems with is in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot.

So which web-inf folder should I have and which service-config file
does flex use to get its settings?

Thanks

Stephen