From: "stephen50232" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: problems access a Flex/CF site via a URL

No, how do I do this, if the system is built using Flex builder on my
PC, but running on another server? Do I have to make both the
service-config files on both my PC and the server the same and then
recompile?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Thursday 18 Oct 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > the java.lang.NullPointerException' error message, which I originally
> > received. After I made the change I did restart the ColdFusion server.
> > Still not sure what's happening?
>
> Did you recompile the application against the new
services-config.xml too ?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: