yup, though could be somethign else.  If your LDAP server requires SSL
connection only, you need to install the cert into the JVM.  This cert has
NOTHING to do with your domain name, its a cert for communication between
the server software and your LDAP server.  So, should be easy to copy this
cert from your old working server to the new one and install it.  Sorry, I
have no URL to give you, but a search on Adobes site should turn up a
article speaking to how to do this.

Also, I suggest posting this sort of question on CF-Talk at
houesoffusion.com.

cheers!

DK

--