I'm sure i will note rebuild the project, i'm realy like flex and
adobe products, but i will waiting some months and the final release
to use flex in small websites and app.(When more user has dowloaded
framework :-))

Only reason i prefer rsl inside player is minimize initial dowloadn time.

But i think Hank had reason in some aspect.

If we look on general internet ambient, most user had broadband and
fast internet on other places of world, here in Brazil 70% of users
had broadband internet connection and we (when developing for brasil)
allways must remind this. And not good idea put framework inside
player when 500kb is nothing when use fast connections.

Thanks, bye.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Monday 15 Oct 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Everything works fine (ignoring the 500kb framework file it is
> > necessary for users to access the site.)
>
> With the .60 player and Flex 3, that can be cached across any Flex
web sites.

> > 200kb or 130kb (not really small but acceptable). But now, with beta 2
> > simple files came to 400kb.
>
> <sigh>
> Read the release notes. Esp. the bit about 'export release version'.
>
> > I becoming thinking i waste my time learning flex and waste the money
> > of my client testing flex in your app, I am already thinking about
> > redo the whole project in ruby on rails and ajax.
>
> Dube ! No, just no :-)
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton. Are you a great Flex programmer, who knows Cairngorm,
and has
> done some ColdFusion work ? Would you like to work for a top 30 law
firm in
> Manchester, UK ? Are not an agency ? If yes, send email !

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.
 A list of members is available for inspection at the registered
office.  Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP
means a member of Halliwells LLP.  Regulated by The Solicitors
Regulation Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the
addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells
LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells
LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.