I am trying to work my way through Flex Builder 2 TFS, and I'm on the
History Management lesson.  I installed FireFox and set it as the
default browser so that history management would preview properly.

The first thing Lesson 15 tells you to do (p. 356) is to run the Data
Entry Application.  Because the Data Entry application uses a
TabNavigator, you are supposed to be able to use the browser's back
button after switching to the other tab.  When I do this, the back
button is not enabled.

I noticed there is no iframe in the page Flex Builder 3 Beta 2
Milestone 3 makes, and there is no history.swf in the bin directory.
Is History Management just broken in this build?

TIA;

Amy