From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Samuel
R. Neff
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:11 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Single Sign-On Strategies with LCDS

Jeff,

I can't help with your specific problem, but have a general suggestion
related to requesting technical help and software discussions...

"Single Sign-On" has a specific meaning in software and is very different
from what you're describing (it's related to one-time-authentication
allowing access to many systems). So it could be confusing to use terms
that have accepted meanings in non-standard ways.

More info on "Single Sign-On":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_sign_on
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_sign_on>

Best regards,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building Flex
based products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:careers%40blinemedical.com>