The scenario is there is a custom editor in say, column 2 of 4 in a DG
and I need to a itemEndEdit event handler to extract data. In the
handler I use the preventDefault() to take the default editor out of
the picture and use destroyItemEditor() to remove the custom editor.
This works OK. The problem I am having is that it also stops the
normal tabbing to the next column. Do I have to implement my own
tabbing scheme too or is there some other way to allow the DG to
continue to handle tabbing? This is a thorny issue for me as I have
many DGs that are in this situation. If anyone has solved the problem,
I'd sure appreciate some advice. Thanks.