> It there was a way that I could load the modules in the background while
> the user is doing other things would be great, then it would be there
> right when I need it.

A quick Google search would have shown you that this is possible with
modules, by doing ModuleManager.getModule("MyModule.swf").load();,
this will load the module but not display it, so when it's time for
you to display it it's already been loaded.

However the only time you should really do that is if you're sure the
user is going to use that module while using your app. One of the most
common cases for using modules seems to be when you have sections of
your app (e.g. a preferences section) which the user isn't always
going to require - so you only load that when they want it.

-D