sounds good but some of my mxml components are 5 views deep. Meaning
that all mxml files above the AIR / Flex specific files will be AIR /
Flex specific to. :(

in both the Air and Flex project I have to specify all specific Air
/Flex mxml

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel R. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.simplifiedchaos.com/2007/08/09/how-to-compile-both-flex-and-air-a