From: stephen50232 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:44:01 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: problems access a Flex/CF site via a URL

Hi,

I've amended my service-config file to <endpoint
uri="http:// {server.name} :{server. port}/flex2gatew ay/"
class="flex. messaging. endpoints. AMFEndpoint" /> but I'm still getting
the java.lang.NullPoint erException' error message, which I originally
received. After I made the change I did restart the ColdFusion server.

Still not sure what's happening?