I got this error when I upgraded my flash player to a newer version via the
adobe flash site.  I then had to get one of the newest debug flash plugins
from the adobe download site.  Now it works fine.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Builder cannot locate the required debug
version of the Flash Player

I'm having the same problem. I've installed Flex Builder 2.0.1. I
also had installed the SDK first, so I have the
%%FlexSDKInstall%%\player\debug\Install Flash Player 9.exe, which I
have also installed. I still get the same message:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPSWF32.dll

Flex Builder cannot locate the required version of the Flash Player.
You may need to install Flash Player 9.0 or reinstall Flex Builder. Do
you want to try to run your application with the current version?

Any ideas?

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,