Hi All,

In my app am using the TabNavigator control for displaying Tabs. When I
click on click on each tab I've to open an mxml page with in a tab.

for this am using like

<mx:TabNavigator id="tn"  borderStyle="solid"  height="400" width="600"
x="11"  paddingTop="0"    >
        <mx:VBox label="TabOne" width="600" height="520" paddingLeft="0"
paddingTop="0">
       <local:Example id="exp" paddingLeft="0" paddingTop="0" />
      </mx:VBox>
here Example is the mxml page calling using local tag.

Since am using Local tag, am getting a error like "Display Child Object
Error"

Instead of using local tag is there any other alternative for this to achive
it.

Thanks,
Preet.