From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Simple SimpleButton 2nd try

1) I don't understand what you mean because the code below says " import

mx.controls.Button" NOT "OT flash.display.SimpleButton"

2) I really really wish I could find something to study, I've got half
dozen books and I look at the language ref all the time but ther seems
to be a rule against simple examples that make any sense. For example,
there is no simple example of a SimpleButton on the SimpleButton page.
Not even close.