I generally do this type of work on the server side in a session closed type event. This will work regardless of how the user lost their session: logout, closed browser, crashed Windows (I couldn't resist), power outage on client machine, etc.

hth
Scott

Scott Melby
Founder, Fast Lane Software LLC
http://www.fastlanesw.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi to everyone,

Is it possible to detect in Flex application browser window close event so that an action can be started when user closes Flex application, does anyone know how to do that if it's possible in the first place? The reason why i am asking this is because i have a multiuser Flex application where every user has it's own directory on a server side. Application has logout button which triggers cleanup of user's directory but what if the user just closes the window? I would like to be able
to lunch that same cleanup upon browser close window.

thanks in advance

--
Best regards,
Mirko mailto:msabljic[at]gmail.com