Hi all;

There didn't seem to be anything in the FAQ about trimming, so I was
wondering what the policy of this group is.  I read this group by
digest, and I actually appreciate being able to go back in the
history of the conversation in-line and see what has already been
said.

However, many long conversations seem to wind up with a huge stack
like this: