Hi,

I used to do conditionals based on undefined all the time in AS 2.  For
example I would do a data look up and then cast the results to a class
called foo.  Then I could do a conditional if (foo == undefined) // go and
do whatever as the data ovbiously doesn't exist or has not been recieved.
Now in AS3 this method still works but I get a warning that the class
cannot be undefined and undefined will be type coerced into a foo class.
As I said it still wors so I'm not too fussed, but it's never good to see
warnings!

Tim