From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Manu Dhanda
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:56 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Re[flexcoders] peater

Hi Tracy

As I said, I need to check a few checkboxes based on the values from my
dataprovider, not all checkboxes. So, definitely, I need to refer each
and
every checkbox inside the repeater.

Or simply, say I have to do this 'selected' = true/false in a
eventhandler
method.

Now, how should I refer that checkbox inside a repeater??
Thanks,
Manu.