I'm experiencing the same issue using Flex 3. Service calls that
worked now return null for ResultEvent.result in all of our cases.

We've tried to modify the web service to conform as in this link but
still are not getting anywhere.

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-11358

Here's the WSDL and the result:

WSDL
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://fimsadmro4.fmr.com:12600/bd/suntrust/BPMProduc
tTierWeb/services/BPMXtracService"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:impl="http://fimsadmro4.fmr.com:12600/bd/suntrust/BPMProductTier
Web/services/BPMXtracService"
xmlns:intf="http://fimsadmro4.fmr.com:12600/bd/suntrust/BPMProductTier
Web/services/BPMXtracService"
xmlns:tns1="http://xtrac.service.productTier.fims.fmr.com";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
- <!--
WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.4
Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)

  -->
- <wsdl:types>
- <schema
targetNamespace="http://xtrac.service.productTier.fims.fmr.com";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <element name="execute" type="xsd:anyType" />
  </schema>
- <schema
targetNamespace="http://fimsadmro4.fmr.com:12600/bd/suntrust/BPMProduc
tTierWeb/services/BPMXtracService"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <element name="executeReturn" type="xsd:anyType" />
  </schema>
  </wsdl:types>
- <wsdl:message name="executeResponse">
  <wsdl:part element="intf:executeReturn" name="executeReturn" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <wsdl:message name="executeRequest">
  <wsdl:part element="tns1:execute" name="part" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <wsdl:portType name="XtracAdaptor">
- <wsdl:operation name="execute">
  <wsdl:input message="intf:executeRequest" name="executeRequest" />
  <wsdl:output message="intf:executeResponse"
name="executeResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
- <wsdl:binding name="BPMXtracServiceSoapBinding"
type="intf:XtracAdaptor">
  <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; />
- <wsdl:operation name="execute">
  <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" />
- <wsdl:input name="executeRequest">
  <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <wsdl:output name="executeResponse">
  <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <wsdl:service name="XtracAdaptorService">
- <wsdl:port binding="intf:BPMXtracServiceSoapBinding"
name="BPMXtracService">
  <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://fimsadmro4.fmr.com:12600/bd/suntrust/BPMProductTierWe
b/services/BPMXtracService" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>

RESULT
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<soapenv:Body>
<executeResponse>
<LoginResponse><Cookie></Cookie></LoginResponse>
</executeResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "pcolby_flex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>