Flex always has a timer running.  Use the profiler to see how many
timers there are and who created them.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Austin Kottke
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 6:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Odd setinterval timer error

Hi,

I'm passing some xml content through the externalinterface api and I am
getting a very odd error.

Flex parses the xml and I can get this output just fine. However, it
seems a few milliseconds after that I get the following error:

undefined
at flash.utils::SetIntervalTimer/flash.utils:SetIntervalTimer::onTimer()
at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

Yet, Im not running any timer on the flex movie.

Any ideas?