I am trying to make the Israfil Maven plugin work in such a way that I can
have MXML components in a SWC project and reference those in my SWF projects
using a simple namespace.

Getting this to work in Flex Builder is fairly easy so I know I've got the
Namespace thing correct, my problems is to get the Israfil plugin to build
using with the compiler settings required to make this work. My questions is
if anyone out there has done this and if so could you please enlighten me as
to how I can accomplish this?

SWF project:
xmlns:commonComponents="http://mycompany.com/common";
<commonComponents:SomeComponent id="comp"/>

SWC project:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<componentPackage>
    <component id="SomeComponent " class="com.mycomapny.common.SomeComponent
"/>
</componentPackage>

In the POM I have not done any special configuration from what I normally do
for SWC dependencies.