If this is happening, then you didn't install the new beta Flash
player that shipped with Flex Builder (in Flex Builder's installer,
you probably un-checked the box to install the player).  Please
install it from the "Player" subdir of Flex Builder.  That will fix
the problem.

- Mike Morearty, Adobe Flex Builder team