From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ninobronzed
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Text word wrapping

I have a mx.controls.Text instance. It is a child of a VBox.

I give it a percentWidth = 100, and the text is truncated (cut off,
actually. no ellipsis) and doesn't wrap. It only happens when the text
is a specific length.

So, most of the time it works correctly, only when the text is close
to the width of the parent container, the last word is not visible.

For example: "My text for my textfield" would appear:
"My text for my

"

The extra line is there for the wordwrap, but the word is gone.

I have also tinkered with maxWidth and width instead of percentWidth
to no avail.

Please please help. I'm not posting code, because I am hoping someone
has just seen this before...thank you.